Thank you for visiting us. We want your experience on the site to be as good as possible, which is why we have written this Cookies Policy to be as transparent as possible.
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the users’ devices when visiting a website. Its main purpose is to recognize users each time they access www.baroniadeturis.es. It also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet; they cannot damage the users’ computers/devices and, if activated in your browser settings, they help us to identify and solve potential operating errors of www.baroniadeturis.es.
There are different kinds of cookies. They all work the same way, but are slightly different:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Their main purpose is to identify the type of device, to support website safety or its basic features. They do not contain personal information that would allow us to identify an individual.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive of the device and our website reads them every time you visit www.baroniadeturis.es again; they have a specific expiry date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyse visits and help us understand how users find our site and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: They allow www.baroniadeturis.es to remember decisions made by users, such as their login or identifier. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous (i.e. it does not contain your name, address, or other data).
- Third Party Cookies: Third-party cookies are cookies installed by a website other than the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social media (such as Facebook) or external content plug-ins (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits on each site where they advertise.
- Analytical Cookies: The purpose of these cookies is to carry out a periodic maintenance and guarantee the best operation and service to users; collecting data of your activity.
By accessing www.baroniadeturis.es, you expressly agree that we may use such cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing experience on www.baroniadeturis.es may not be optimal and some of the functions available on www.baroniadeturis.es may not work properly.
In order to recognise you and provide you with a better service, our site uses own cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The benefits of accepting our cookies may result in time savings. They can also be used to recognise you between successive visits and thus adapt the content shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, to measure some traffic parameters within the site itself, and to estimate the number of visits made, so that we can focus and align services and promotions more effectively.
No cookie allows us to contact your using your phone number, email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
|Strictly necessary cookies|
|ag_b_filtro_edad||Verification of legal age for access to the site.||Number ’18’||Session||No|
|mc_session_ids[default]||Internal key for contact forms captcha.||Single key||Session||Yes|
|privacy_embeds||Status ‘accepted/rejected’ for cookie warning.||Literal ‘consent’||Session||No|
|store_notice(ID)||Status ‘seen’ of public warnings.||Literal ‘hidden’||Session||Yes (one cookie/ID warning)|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||E-commerce operations.||Single key||Session||No|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Verification products existence in e-commerce shopping cart.||Number ‘1’||Session||No|
|woocommerce_recently_viewed||Management recently viewed products in e-commerce.||Product finder||Session||No|
|wp_woocommerce_session_(ID)||Location user information in e-commerce data base.||Single key||2 days||Yes (one cookie/session)|
b) Third Party Cookies. Google Analytics Cookies
The website uses the service Google Analytics, provided by Google, Inc., a company whose main office is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
For further information visit https://www.google.es/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/.
Google has developed a plug-in that you can install on your browser if you do not want to be tracked by your cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
|_utmt||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|_utmc||It is not used in ga.js. It is set to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted together with the |
__utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.
|_utmv||It is used to store custom visitor variable data. This cookie is created when a programmer uses the |
_setCustomVar method with a custom visitor variable. It was also used for the
setVar method removed. The cookie is updated each time data are sent to Google Analytics.
|_gid||It is used to distinguish users. Its scope is the session and has a duration of 24 hours.|